Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bee Mine Hair Product Review


I have been utilizing BEE MINE hair products during my relaxer stretch. These products are amazing. They leave your hair as well as your new growth soft and manageable. They are reasonably priced and they do not contain Sulfur. I purchased the Bee Mine Beloved Hair and Scalp Moisturizer which is great for moisturizing and sealing the ends of your hair on a daily basis. The Bee Mine Hair Growth Serum is great to utilize as a scalp spritzer. It comes in a mixture containing Sulfur and one that does not. From reading the product specs the Sulfur Hair Growth Serum is great in achieving quicker new growth if you are relaxed.




Bee Mine Cream Moisturizer is fantastic for moisturizing before completing braid outs, bantu-knots as well as twist outs. I was astonished at how amazingly soft my curls were. I did beach wave curls utilizing flexi-rods on dry hair with this product and it was aaaaaaamazing! I wish I knew about this product before. It is a must for braid outs etc. Say goodbye to crunchy curls and hello to soft bouncy braid out results!



Bee Mine Bee Hold Curly Butter is great to utilize for your braid outs, Bantu knots, and twist outs. This made my styles last longer. I use this with my balanced cream moisturizer. A small amount of product goes a long way.

http://www.beemineproducts.com/
Check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment