Saturday, September 18, 2010

HMM LET ME SEE SHOULD I SPEND $60.OO FOR ACRYLICS OF $6.99 FOR BROADWAY NAILS

Ok...so I recently had an event to go to and wanted to have nice french tip nails to rock. Currently I have just been managing my nails myself (all natural no gel nails or acrylic). I came across these nails at my local drug store and they were beautiful! First of all they were priced equivalent to a value meal at your local fast food restaurant. This particular set isgreat if you are like me and have very petite nail beds. I will post a video so that you can see them on as well. They look professionally done and I have had them on for a week with not one breaking off. Even when I went to my local nail salon for an OPI gel manicure ($45) it would chip. So these are great for a night out, prom, photo shoots etc. They come in a variety of sizes as well as additional edgy designs. You can find them at your local Rite Aid,and Wallgreens.

1 comment:

  1. Phylisha,Iam glad you caught onto an inexpensive way to do your manicure.However;you can purchases press on nail at a lower cost depending on your location. If your in the South,check out Family Dollars,Dollar Tree,or any your general chain stores, the cost ranges from $1-$3,also there are many design and colors to choose from. You can take them off and replace them daily. Now, that a wonderful advantage compare to manicure done at a salon.Before applying any nails, always condition your nails with anti-fungus solution. Philisha,your doing a wonderful job keep the public informed. I wish you,God's speed and keep posting. I love you, my precious only niece.

    ReplyDelete